Hi, I'm Charlotte Chen 🇨🇦
I’m a Product Designer at Duolingo, working with the International Growth team to expand the market in Asia.
Watch my video on what working at Duolingo is like!
- Founded anovo, a design studio specializing in branding, mobile, and website design
- Designed at Castlelab where I revamped and launched MyGuitare, a guitar e-learning platform with 200,000+ users
- Piloted and led a ux design workshop series for students at Simon Fraser University. The aim was to teach the fundamentals of design to students from non-design backgrounds. It was a huge success and the program is set to continue through Emerge
- Graduated from the University of British Columbia where I studied Computer Science
- Rebranded and modernized the visual identity of Venture, a Toronto-based IT agency
- Interned at Xperiel where I led the design of sport experience apps for the Houston Texans, Detroit Lions, and a few other NFL teams
- Worked as a web developer for my university
- Attended (and won!) my first hackathon where I did ux design for the first time
View my resume,
connect with me on Linkedin,
watch my Youtube vlogs,
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to chat!